An Industry Liaison Group serving Connecticut, W. Massachusetts and Rhode Island
The Connecticut Industry Liaison Group (CTILG) is an employer association for companies and individuals based in Connecticut and the surrounding areas who have an interest in affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Our our goal is to improve communications between the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and the federal contractor companies. We share best practices and discuss recent regulatory changes. Members meet three times a year at one of our member locations typically in the greater Hartford area. As part of each meeting, we also invite a representative from the local OFCCP location to join us for an open dialog and answer questions. Participate in the conversation with your fellow Connecticut Industry Liaison Group members by joining our email list, Twitter feed, and LinkedIn group.
DOL NewsNo feed items found.
- EEOC Leadership Provide Comment on the Occasion of the Martin Luther King Jr. National Holiday, 2016
- Stanley Martin Companies, LLC Will Pay $45,000 to Settle EEOC Sex Discrimination Suit
- New ‘Digest Of EEO Law’ Issued By EEOC
- Joy Mining Machinery Settles EEOC Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act Lawsuit
- EEOC Chair Jenny R. Yang Delivers Remarks at the Annual Meeting of the President’s Interagency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons